Cybersecurity & Data Protection practice group leader Sarah Bruno will be a featured speaker at the upcoming California Lawyer Cyber Boot Camp: Data Security at the Intersection of Law and Business in Los Angeles. She will address “Incident Response Comes of Age: Not Your Father’s Data Breach Response Playbook,” answering questions such as:
- Prevention beyond legal compliance – what does an ideal incident response program look like?
- What are the most significant threat vectors?
- What do regulators expect after an incident occurs?
- How can organizations learn from the mistakes of other companies that have experienced significant incidents?
- What can be done to build trust with consumer and employee communities, especially online?
- What steps can be taken to help reduce the risk of private litigation?
To learn more and register for the event, click here.